- Can you sing and do you love hospitality?
- Are you available for at least 4 days a week?
You’ve come to the right place!
SeaLink/Captain Cook Cruises, Perth’s Premier Cruise Company is looking for fun, vibrant and seasoned singers to entertain and wait on guests on our Famous Lunch and Vineyard Cruises that operate on the picturesque Swan River.
We operate cruises 7 days and 7 nights a week from Barrack Square in Perth, whether it is a full day wine cruise to the Swan Valley or a starlight evening cruise, there is plenty of variety in this very rare and exciting environment.
We are currently offering the following position:
Singer with good hospitality skills
You are responsible for making sure that the guests on board receive high standards of customer service and entertainment.
Reporting directly to the Skipper and Team Leaders your responsibilities will include but by no means be restricted to:
- Setting up vessels ready for service
- Boarding passengers
- Drink Service
- Wine tasting speeches
- Wait staff on board the boat
- Singing to passengers during cruise
- Cleaning of boats during and after service
To be considered for this role you need to be:
- A competent singer with a good repertoire of popular songs
- Well-spoken and groomed
- Willing to work flexible hours,weekends and public holidays
- Highly customer focused
- Require an RSA and First Aid Certificate
- Experienced in hospitality and/or customer service
- Available for at least 3 to 4 days during the week.
To apply for this job please visit sealink.expr3ss.com.