We are PitchWorx, a creative design agency . We take abstract concepts and our client’s strategic intent to turn them into visually compelling business stories with strong audience-oriented messaging. Founded in 2012, we’ve had the privilege of working with over 500 clients including startups, SME’s, large corporate, government organizations across various verticals. With our experience in understanding the industry dynamics and the audience’s mindset, we unfold amazing creatives that deliver your brand’s story. Our team is known for its collaborative and design-thinking approach because we believe that any design project is collaborative, iterative, and subjective.
Looking for a Free-lance SEO Consultant to work with us on a free lance/project basis.
Min 5 years of experience required. Please do not apply if you have less than 5 years of experience.
Work from Home
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven 5 yrs plus SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
Please email you resume along with your availability at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org